Minimum experience in IT: 3
Software Development Engineer in Warsaw
- Design and develop embedded product software to integrate with mechanical, electrical, and distributed computing systems
- Use best practices for building software under Design Control procedures for use in a medical device
- Develop tools to test product software in an integrated environment
- Translate high-level customer needs into technical options while analyzing trade-offs and business impact
- Convert chosen technical options into formal testable written requirements
- Document designs and specifications per design control processes
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews
- Use Agile software development methodology as part of daily software development activities
- Mentor junior members of the engineering staff to expand design team abilities and establish good working practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electrical or related Engineering discipline
- 2 to 5 years of experience in software product development
- Good C++ (C++03, C++11, C++14, etc.) knowledge, software engineering and debugging skills.
- Experience writing multi-process and multi-threaded software for Real-Time Operating Systems (QNX, Wind River, Yocto, etc.) is a plus
- Experience writing automated tests with test automation tools/frameworks (e.g., Google Test, NUnit, JUnit, etc.)
- Understanding of UML diagrams and experience using UML modeling tools to capture software design (e.g, Enterprise Architect, Visual Paradigm, Rational Rose, etc.) would be an asset
- Experience with CMAKE cross platform build system
- Experience with GIT version control system
- Experience with Systems Engineering activities: requirements management and development, risk management, and verification (e.g. Enterprise Architect, Integrity, JAMA, DOORS, etc.)
- Experience with Qt QML UI applications development and automated UI
- Testing (e.g, Squish)
- Experience with Distributed Data Services (e.g., RTI Connext DDS, OpenDDS, etc.)
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash).
Software Development Engineer (C++)
18000 - 23000 PLN brutto
How it's working?
There is no universal access to your resume and employment history. Employers view your anonymous profile, which contains all relevant information, to invite you to participate in recruitment.
Recruitment without a CV
After creating an account in the IT-Leaders platform, you can apply for the offers you are interested in with just one click.
You only receive offers tailored to your profile and financial expectations.
You're in charge here
You decide which employer will get access to your data. You also have constant access to all offers on the platform and you can apply to the selected company yourself at any time.