This recruitment has unfortunately ended ... View completed recruitment in the archive →
Other recruitments that may be of interest to you:
Undisclosed salaryPwCRegular / SeniorWarszawa, Poznań, Wrocław, Lublin, Gdańsk
Regular / SeniorWarszawa, Poznań, Wrocław, Lublin, Gdańsk10 days
- Apache Kafka
Java Lead Developer
Undisclosed salaryCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Regular / SeniorGdańsk, Part time remote
Regular / SeniorGdańsk, Part time remote19 days
- Oracle DB
Backend Developer - PHP (remote from Poland)
16000 - 20000 PLN netto + vat (B2B)MiintoJuniorWarszawa, 100% Remote
JuniorWarszawa, 100% Remote27 days
- Postgre SQL
Senior Product Designer (UI/UX) - Web (remote from Poland)
Undisclosed salaryMiintoRegular / SeniorWarszawa, 100% Remote
Regular / SeniorWarszawa, 100% Remote27 days
Full Stack Java Software Architect
Undisclosed salaryCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Regular / SeniorPoznań, Part time remote
Regular / SeniorPoznań, Part time remote19 days
- Apache Cassandra
Minimum experience in IT: 10
The Pearson Authoring Framework (PAF) Team supports a collection of about 15 Products that consist of many applications and apis. The PAF team focuses on supporting the development teams that build up the Content Pipeline. There are 4 stages to the Content Pipeline which are 1) Content Ingestion, 2) Content Authoring/Production, 3) Content Enhancement, 4) Content Distribution.
The PAF team is committed to the practices required to support critical customer facing platforms requiring “5 nines” uptime while driving continuous improvement and innovation. We are looking for a candidate with complementary capabilities in networking, Linux administration, security, and experience with cloud services, preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS.)
This Cloud and Hosting Services Engineer will be seen as a Subject Matter Expert in the cloud space and will work as a part of a global team. Your main responsibilities are to help maintain systems stability, availability, and high performance levels. Reporting to the Cloud and Hosting Services Manager, you will form part of a global team that will drive best practice in the PaaS arena, we work in a lean agile fashion. You will be expected to collaborate with and support other agile product development teams and operational teams whose primary responsibilities will be to support education services in production and pre-production environments.
• Full time employment, 40hrs/week.
• Hybrid or fully remote
• A strong software engineering or programming background. Any language is acceptable but prefer experience with one of the following: Java, Python, Git, Node.
• Cloud experience is a must, but AWS is not a requirement
• Minimum of 2-3 years in cloud related services such as VPC, EC2, S3, Route53, RDS, ECS, CloudFront, API Gateway, etc.
• Experience with Linux sysadmin tasks.
• Working knowledge of basic system level administration tools, networking, and diagnostics a plus.
• Working familiarity with one or more SQL or NoSQL database platforms a plus - e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, DynamoDB, RDS Aurora, MySQL, etc.
• Significant experience with Infrastructure as Code (IAC): Terraform or CloudFormation
• Jenkins Configuration and Pipeline management.
• Significant experience with deployment automation, working with platforms for configuration management, provisioning, and artifact repositories: Ansible, Puppet, etc.
• Experience with hosted application-monitoring tools such as CloudWatch, New Relic, etc.
• Experience with container architecture and technologies such as AWS ECS and Docker.
• Excellent interpersonal skills!!
• Hands on and high performer
• Energetic and energizing with a can-do attitude.
• Persistent and driving
• Lifelong learner.
Please submit your application in English.
When applying, please let us know if you have a legal right to work in the country in which the job is based.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Flexible working hours
personal sport package
family sport package
personal medical care
family medical care
10000 - 20000 PLN brutto
How it's working?
There is no universal access to your resume and employment history. Employers view your anonymous profile, which contains all relevant information, to invite you to participate in recruitment.
Recruitment without a CV
After creating an account in the IT-Leaders platform, you can apply for the offers you are interested in with just one click.
You only receive offers tailored to your profile and financial expectations.
You're in charge here
You decide which employer will get access to your data. You also have constant access to all offers on the platform and you can apply to the selected company yourself at any time.