Piaseczno, Part time remote
Minimum experience in IT: 4
- Passed a bachelor degree, and/or Master degree is preferred in one of the following specializations Electrical / Electronics / Computer / Telecommunication Engineering
- Have a professional approach
- Ready to collaborate with others
- Ability to independently pursue his/her work
- Attention to details
- Good command of English language is mandatory
- MATLAB or Octave scripting is necessary
- Python/C/C++ is nice to have
- Minimum 3-4 years telecom industry experience
- Solid backgrounds in 4G/5G networks
- 3GPP knowledge is preferable
- Link level and system level simulation experience in MATLAB
- Competitive salary
- A great opportunity to develop your skills in building networks in Open RAN model
- Access to top-class telecommunication knowledge base and trainings
- Contact with the latest technology and tools
- Interesting and challenging work with an international environment of talented engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Integration events
- We listen to what people have to say and give them opportunities to grow
Flexible working hours
How it's working?
There is no universal access to your resume and employment history. Employers view your anonymous profile, which contains all relevant information, to invite you to participate in recruitment.
Recruitment without a CV
After creating an account in the IT-Leaders platform, you can apply for the offers you are interested in with just one click.
You only receive offers tailored to your profile and financial expectations.
You're in charge here
You decide which employer will get access to your data. You also have constant access to all offers on the platform and you can apply to the selected company yourself at any time.