Warszawa,(2-3 dni biuro), Part time remote
Company:Grupa Bauer Media
Minimum experience in IT: 3
Jesteśmy Bauer Media Group.
The Bauer Media Group is one of the most successful media companies in the world. More than 600 magazines, over 400 digital products, and 50 radio and TV stations reach millions of people around the globe. The company's portfolio also includes printing companies, postal services and services in the fields of distribution, marketing, media sales and online comparison portals. The Group's turnover is stable at more than two billion euros. With a new global positioning strategy, the Bauer Media Group underscores its passion for people and brands. The claim "We think popular." highlights the Bauer Media Group's perception of itself as a publisher of popular media and provides inspiration and motivation to its more than 11,000 employees in 12 countries.
W kontekście tej oferty szukamy osoby typowo do departmanetu APKA Polska press -
AKPA Polska Press, the top private information and photographic agency established in 1994 in Warsaw, is the national leader in TV schedule data integration for TV channels available in Poland for the needs of traditional (publishers) and electronic media (EPG systems, web portals and mobile applications). We provide metadata of over 670 channels to over 700 entities. The company has a vast archive of specially selected photographs ready for publication. A team of photographers, editors and journalists documents the most important media events in Poland and abroad.
Zapraszamy do naszego zespołu IT :)
- Create new applications and scripts
- Improving existing applications and scripts, performing the upgrades of libraries, language versions, etc
- Directly contacting the person ordering the application/script and proposing a solution
- Creating database queries
- Supervision of running applications and quick response in critical situations
- On-call support for the operation of applications and during press events
- Significant experience (min 3-5 years) in Python 2/3 coding
- Experience in creating and editing regular expressions
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Good organisational & documentation skills
- A skilled and confident communicator, both verbally and written
- Good understanding of DevOps and Agile working methods
- Proactive & can-do attitude skills – you will thrive on finding opportunities or solve problems to create better processes ahead of the curve
- Experience of operating in a highly federated and matrix managed organisation, where credibility and influence are more important than direct line management
- Proficiency in English sufficient to read documentation and freely conduct correspondence and business conversations
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Experience in working in a software development team and experience in using data repositories (Git, TFS, etc) will be an added advantage
- Some knowledge of CSS, VUE.js would be an asset
- Readiness for overseas business trips
- Basic German language skills
How it's working?
There is no universal access to your resume and employment history. Employers view your anonymous profile, which contains all relevant information, to invite you to participate in recruitment.
Recruitment without a CV
After creating an account in the IT-Leaders platform, you can apply for the offers you are interested in with just one click.
You only receive offers tailored to your profile and financial expectations.
You're in charge here
You decide which employer will get access to your data. You also have constant access to all offers on the platform and you can apply to the selected company yourself at any time.