Warszawa, 100% Remote
- .NET Core
Minimum experience in IT: 3
Catalogic Software helps organizations worldwide catalog, protect, and manage their data. We are committed to delivering the industry's most intelligent copy data and data protection solutions.
We are looking for a skilled developer with experience with C# to join our team in Poland building smart solutions for backup and recovery for enterprises. Our goal is to modernize existing products and compete with and beat leaders of the data protection market :) You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a international team. At Catalogic, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Catalogic Software is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
You will be working on the web activation and site builder alongside your squad, in solving complex and challenging tasks. You will also collaborate with the migration to a new microservices architecture using .NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, and more!
What you'll be doing:
· Write code that meets high-quality standards, fully covering the code with tests.
· Participate in architectural discussions with the team.
· Use best practices to improve existing code.
· Proactively participate in separating features into independent services to improve code stability and maintainability.
· Actively participate in teamwork (Scrum).
· Minimum 3 years of experience with C#
· .NET Core knowledge or experience
· HTTP, REST and .NET Web API / MVC
· Very good grip on SOLID principles
· Good knowledge of Domain-Driven Design
· SQL and Entity Framework
· Good analysis skills to understand existing code
· Good level of spoken and written English
· Unit testing experience
· Experience working in a microservices environment
· A professional willing to be challenged and strive for better problem solutions
What you can expect from us:
· Salary depending on your skills and experience (B2B or contract)
· All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
· Individual career path and professional development initiatives
· Regular performance reviews (once a year)
· Remote work and flexible work hours (we're fine with breaks in the middle of the day);
· Set of non-salary benefits.
Join our team!
Flexible working hours
The office is open
How it's working?
There is no universal access to your resume and employment history. Employers view your anonymous profile, which contains all relevant information, to invite you to participate in recruitment.
Recruitment without a CV
After creating an account in the IT-Leaders platform, you can apply for the offers you are interested in with just one click.
You only receive offers tailored to your profile and financial expectations.
You're in charge here
You decide which employer will get access to your data. You also have constant access to all offers on the platform and you can apply to the selected company yourself at any time.